We aim to:
- To narrow the gap in performance of disadvantaged, SEND & LAC Students
- Increase understanding among religious groups
- To eradicate the use of homophobic language by students in school
- To promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural development through all appropriate curricular and extracurricular opportunities.
- To reduce prejudice and increase understanding of equality through direct teaching across the curriculum and through the culture and ethos of the schools.
- To narrow the gap between boys’ and girls’ attainment
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experience, both in and beyond the school.
- To eradicate prejudice-related bullying in relation to the protected characteristics listed in the Equality Act 2010
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact our school office on 0191 3730336 to arrange an appointment with our SENCO Mrs L Smith.